And they’re like
“You’re a legitimately good human being with intrinsic value”
I’m a legitimately good human being with intrinsic value
I could teach you
But lessons gained through your own life’s tribulations are more likely to cement within the subconscious mind and therefore manifest in your actions with other human beings
abhincactanonverba asked: Write 10 facts about yourself and send this to 10 of your favorite followers
1. I’m a vegetarian
2. I love psychology
3. I’m a small town girl
4. I’m terrified of commitment, to plans, people, places.
5. I struggle a lot with my eating habits
6. I love dance.
7. I aspire to be good at running and yoga
8. I LOVE my dog, Toby
9. I’ve been so lucky to end up with the family and friends I have.
10. My attention span is almost non existent
why be rude when you can be nude
I don’t know if this is a good reason or not.
but in order to feed myself numerous times a day and feel barely any anxiety I need to eat mostly vegetables and fruits, I’m too busy right now to dwell on that sandwich i ate or whatever.
I change so durastically every week.